PDA

View Full Version : Random Email, Anyone else get it?

Dukedude0017
10-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Hello ,

My names is jonathan woodgate, i need the below listed services as soon as possible.

TOWING SERVICE.

CAR AUDIO INSTALLATION.

CONVERSION MECHANIC.

CAR ALARM INSTALLATION.

MOBILE MECHANIC.

AUTO REPAIR.

A/C REPAIR.

CAR RESTORATION.

WINDOW TINTING.

MOTORCYCLE MECHANIC.

DRIVER NEEDED.

DETAILING SERVICES.

ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR.

PAINTING SERVICES.

ALARM INSTALLATION.

And some other kind of services which i do not state above.

But first let me go by introducing my self more, I am 53 years old , I was born and brought up in Phoenix Arizona where i started working as a car repairer in the city and i was popularly know in the state.I have been dealing with cars for some years now as a car repairer, but i have stopped these days , and now i am a car contractor so i deal with collecting jobs from the owner and contacting them out to the professionals like you

who can do it better.The name of the business is Less Auto repair Service ,I recieve like 4-5 contracts weekly and i cant do them on my own so i want someone or people who are specialized in the professions listed above so we can work together because i have so many people whom i collect contract from.So if you would like to help, i need you to get back to me with the questions which i need to know about you.

1. Are you male or female?

2. When do you start this work?

3. Where are you located in the state(your city and state) ?

4. How do you make your charges?

5. Can you be doing this for me weekly, monthly or per work that you do ?

6. What work do you do out of the above listed jobs?

Please get back to me as soon as possible with the above questions that i asked for. so that i can know our next move and also i would like to know your mode of payment because i shall be paying you an upfront payment prior to my arrival because as of now , i am presently not in the states , i am in Canada for a project which will be ending by next weekend so i shall be paying you an upfront payment before you start the job and for your

transportation anyplace your service is required.So If you are intrested doing this for me, i need the following Details(information) Below:

FULL NAME :

FULL ADDRESS :

CITY:

STATE:

ZIPCODE:

TELEPHONE:

CELL PHONE:

I need this information to issue the check because one of my client whom i worked for is oweing me and he is ready to pay back so he needs this information so he can issue the check and send it to you ASAP, immediately he sends the check, i will forward the Courrier Tracking Number to you and it will be Deliver Unfailingly within 3 business days. i want you to do a perfect work on that day, As soon as the information required from you is sent to me and the payment will be issued and get to your contact address Asap coz it takes 2-3 business days to get delivered Looking forward to hear from you.

N.B......Plz email me your referee;s information .

Thanks

Envious Eric
10-23-2008, 06:19 PM
scam obviously...trash it

LouisanaJeeper
10-23-2008, 06:26 PM
scam.... 100%

Garry Dean
10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
wtf? SCAM!! TRASH IT!!

JohnHenry
10-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Phishing, no doubt.

Scottwax
10-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Promise of money upfront? ALWAYS a scam.