PDA

View Full Version : Emergency! Need your help

ILLCOMM
10-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Went to take delivery of my new alpine white M3 today and there was a containment in the paint. It had fallen onto the car as it was on the hood, trunk and side of the car that stick out. It looks like tiny specs of rust dust that then bled into the clear cloat. The old lick the thumb and rub technique didn`t work. Currently the dealer has it in their detail shop which means they`re probably compounding the hell out of it. I am worried that they`re going to eat all my paint depth. Is anyone in the Seattle area available to help me? Can you come do a visual inspection when the car is "ready" and measure the paint to see if the depth is ok? I am willing to pay for this service.

Talk about ruining an exciting day...

JohnKleven
10-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Contact Aaron from 3LG. He`s mobile, he can give you expert advise, and can help you get started on a maintenance plan.

(425)301-0790

NSXTASY
10-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Contact Aaron from 3LG. He`s mobile, he can give you expert advise, and can help you get started on a maintenance plan.

(425)301-0790

+8, his member name is Grouse, you could PM him also

imported_Grouse
10-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Mike, I got your phone call. I rarely answer the phone when working as clients are paying for my time.

Feel free to call me at your convenience today..