PDA

View Full Version : GuruWax beading...

Pages : [1] 2

danponjican
10-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Moderator Note about GuruWax. This GuruWax thread was closed because discussing GuruWax car wax by the owner of the GuruWax product breaks the community`s self-promotion and unwanted marketing (spam) rules and guidelines. End of moderator note.

First time it rained my 10 day old coat of Guruwax. I am impressed with the beading!

http://images43.fotki.com/v1327/photos/5/559186/4709771/IMAG0076-vi.jpg

danponjican
10-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Here`s another I snapped with my phone before I drove home about 10 minutes ago.

http://images39.fotki.com/v1232/photos/5/559186/5209175/IMAG0077-vi.jpg

Todd@RUPES
10-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Don`t you sell this wax?

zaxjax
10-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Good looking wax beads!

Link removed by Moderator. Not giving any press to spam!

Setec Astronomy
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
GuruWax - All New Premium Concourse Car Wax (http://www.prlog.org/10128199-guruwax-all-new-premium-concourse-car-wax.html)

Don`t you sell this wax?

From the looks of the byline in that press release link, I`d say the answer is YES.

Bobby G
10-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Good Grief Charlie Brown! danponjican, you`ve been here for 400+ posts. You don`t know by now that spamming is a permaban act?

Junebug
10-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Man, I don`t know what to say - Dan? did you just have a seizure or something?

NSXTASY
10-21-2008, 12:01 PM
He also promotes the products he sells through his website, throughout Autopia. SystemFail, etc.

Not to mention, the beading is IMO, lackluster. It looks like he may have waxed with Dawn.

SamXp
10-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Good grief, guys. Cut him some slack. He`s pretty excited about this stuff and had a brain fart about the press release rules. Calling him a thief and a cheat? Come on.

superior_detail
10-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Good grief, guys. Cut him some slack. He`s pretty excited about this stuff and had a brain fart about the press release rules. Calling him a thief and a cheat? Come on.

:geez

LOL

imported_ZimRandy
10-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow. 10 days and it still is beading? :rolleyes:

Move over Zaino and Collinite...... :lol

Randy

Todd@RUPES
10-21-2008, 02:46 PM

He also defended System One to the end, of course he sells this as well.

SamXp
10-21-2008, 03:00 PM
He also defended System One to the end, of course he sells this as well.A lot of folks defend SystemOne, Todd. Mostly because you devote so much energy to putting it down. Dan`s intention with this thread wasn`t to spam. He has been an active contributor and even copromoted products with David. He did recommend his own product, though, and I suppose that`s where the permanent ban comes from. But to call him a thief, cheat, spammer and the like, is just unfair.

XyX
10-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Jeez..Ive met the guy personally...he didnt try and steal my wallet

Bobby G
10-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Jeez..Ive met the guy personally...he didnt try and steal my wallet

I sure hope not! But then again, most people who spam don`t think it is stealing, just like people who rip a friend`s DVD don`t think it is piracy.

I make my living from this web site. It is my single source of income. When people spam, they are attempting to get for free what other advertisers are paying good money for. They have a word for this activity... I`m tired of the spam. I`m even more tired of people trying to launch their new business or product on my back with little concern for the advertisers who do support this community.

I can`t knock the GuruWax product itself, because I have not tried it. For all I know, it`s a darn fine product. I don`t suggest others knock it unless they have tried it either. I have been in touch with Dan and let him know he can make good with the community by joining the other advertisers and taking out an ad so we know he was not trying to take advantage of the community and the other advertisers.