PDA

View Full Version : mothers CG QD OVER CARNUBA WAXES?

maxi
10-16-2008, 07:49 AM
HALLO

Can iuse mothers CG showtime QD over carnuba waxes like souveran and p21s?and what type of shine SHOWTIME QD can bring wetter or darker or brighter shine ?

my favourite QD now is zymol Field Glaze over souveran ,but im looking for QD is avaliable in shop always like mothers products .

:thx

Alfisti
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
No problems...that`s what it was designed for. It`s not brand specific. It should give you a slightly brighter gloss and slick feel.

lbls1
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Maxi!!

I am a veteren of the ol` Mother`s line. That is how I got my start in this hobby. Be that as it may, (and I hate to nit pick between brands but) I would tell you to shop around. You can use the mother`s if you are in a pinch, but I would use several other brands otc before the Mothers. Zymol Detail is available otc, and while I`d never use it on a fresh Zymol finish, I would use Zymol Detail 99% of the time b4 Mothers. Try looking for Detail or TW Platinum (its ok, but not great IMO...well below the Detail in overall appearance) OTC.

Or at least try not to overuse the Mothers, and get a good supply of any of the good qd`s the next time that you get a chance to order online.

maxi
10-18-2008, 04:28 AM
Maxi!!

I am a veteren of the ol` Mother`s line. That is how I got my start in this hobby. Be that as it may, (and I hate to nit pick between brands but) I would tell you to shop around. You can use the mother`s if you are in a pinch, but I would use several other brands otc before the Mothers. Zymol Detail is available otc, and while I`d never use it on a fresh Zymol finish, I would use Zymol Detail 99% of the time b4 Mothers. Try looking for Detail or TW Platinum (its ok, but not great IMO...well below the Detail in overall appearance) OTC.

Or at least try not to overuse the Mothers, and get a good supply of any of the good qd`s the next time that you get a chance to order online.

lbls1 1 yestarday i recived mother QD showtime like a gift from my friend when he decided buy one after my advice , itried today , the smell like a cinamon , very mild , nice shine ,easy to use ,better than last touch by far , balance in shine ,more slick feel than zymol FG , itried on his car black 320s 2006 very nice result between MG deep crestal system 1,2,3 .for last touch i used feild glaze.

:nomore: time for turttle wax itried in the past , NO QUALITIY :nono NO CHANCE !!!!!!!!!

REALLY : 100% zymol field glaze my best QD ,try it and you will see great result.

now i will order 3 bottle of Z FG and 1 bottle of zymol detail and make some comparison ,and mother QD ITS my second choice.

maxi
10-18-2008, 04:31 AM
No problems...that`s what it was designed for. It`s not brand specific. It should give you a slightly brighter gloss and slick feel.

really itried yestrday , given good gloss , very slick feel , you are right.