PDA

View Full Version : Welcoming ourselves!

Pages : [1] 2

Bradleys
10-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to post a quick hello from us here at Bradley`s Autowax and Detail. I`m Andrew and want to be involved with this section as much as I can be!

Questions, comments, concerns...I`m here.

Hope to get to know some of you in the days, months and years to come.

Holden_C04
10-14-2008, 11:55 AM
:welcome to Autopia.

Old Pirate
10-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Welcome abroad Bradleys..................:welcome

imported_shine
10-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Welcome to Autopia!

Bradleys
10-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Thank you, Thank you. Glad I jumped on here! There are some great pictures and ideas that I might try and institute. Looking forward to whats to come.

Robb
10-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome to Autopia!

JohnKleven
10-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Welcome aboard Andrew, it`s nice to have some more locals on board.

John

David Fermani
10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Nice to have you here. Nice seeing fixed location people around. Can you tell us more about your facilities? Who your clients are and what kind of products you use? I enjoyed reading through your web-site and I`m glad your prices are in-line with today`s premium rates.

Bradleys
10-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Welcome aboard Andrew, it`s nice to have some more locals on board.

John

Thanks John. It does seem a bit lacking in the PacNW department!?!?

-------------

David: Our business has 2 locations (Bellevue, WA and Issaquah, WA) about 5 and 10 miles East from Downtown Seattle. The business has been in Bellevue for 29 years and the Issaquah location was just purchased in the last 2 weeks (Formerly "The Ultimate Detail"). We are now in the process of changing the name over and creating the same top quality detail process and atmosphere that has made the Bellevue location thrive.

Products used come from Blue Coral, 3M, Meguiars, Malco and a host of other local brands that work excellent for us! Not to inflate our ego`s or anything, we predominantly see vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Jaguar and Land Rover come through the shop and about 90-95% of people that bring 1 vehicle to us will return with their others in the following months. The types of vehicles we receive are a direct correlation to the geographic region and local economy we are blessed to be in as well as the 29 year history of the business name and location. We never turn anyone away, no matter how bad the car/truck/suv but, as you stated in your post we have prices that will "weed out" some bargain shoppers and certain individuals that may not fully understand the detailing process or take the pride in their vehicles as much as others.

a_

RDAVEX7
10-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Welcome to Autopia! Nice to see one more from the NW. I think im the only one from the other side of the mountain lol.

imported_Grouse
10-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Welcome, Glad to have another shop to match Metropolitan and I. (3LG)

Flashtime
10-15-2008, 10:45 PM
29 years! Wow!

imported_Grouse
10-15-2008, 10:46 PM
To be fair they have changed ownership a year or three back.

Bradleys
10-16-2008, 09:26 AM
To be fair they have changed ownership a year or three back.

True, Bradley (the original owner) started the business from scratch with a lot of hard work and ran it successfully for 27 years or so and then sold the business to an individual who was attempting to bring a customization shop for motorcycle fell to it as well as wheels and tires, etc... Circumstances arose and they were forced to move back to AZ which is when the shop was purchased by the current owners of Snoqualmie, WA, and will stay under the current ownership and management for years to come. Since that point the shop and its values have been taken back to its founding principals, 100% customer satisfaction and the highest quality details possible.

3lg: Nice to see you on here as well, we have refered a few people to you and certainly will continue to!

imported_Grouse
10-19-2008, 09:17 AM
I appreciate it. My point in letting people know that it is under new ownership was not to detract bradleys, but to let folks know that the new owners have most certainly changed the image, quality, and expectations for the better.