PDA

View Full Version : Detailer wanted: San Luis Obispo

BlkSapphire
10-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Subject says it. Looking for someone experienced in paint correction who can get the mild dealership swirls out of my Black Sapphire `08 E93 and then slap some Zaino or other long-lasting sealant on it.

I have a lot of the products, but after experimenting for the past couple weeks, I have decided that I am an amateur with more money than free time. I would rather have someone do it who is a pro and who has the time, equipment and experience to do it right the first time. I keep my interiors and exteriors clean - this is not a "nightmare" job.

I am in San Luis Obispo, CA. Mobile or a nearby shop would be great. "Nearby" might include Santa Maria, but not Paso or Santa Barbara.

If traveling to do only one vehicle is not acceptable, I have two other vehicles that could be worked on, a 95 M3 and a 05 X3.

imported_Denzil
10-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Dang, if only you were closer, LoL.

Good luck in finding a detailer in your area. :)

BlkSapphire
10-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, there`s a lot of guys in NorCal and SoCal, but the only guy on the Central Coast who posts on here made his last post in `04.

I guess I`ll ask around. My neighbor runs a mobile Dent Masters, he ought to know.

the other pc
10-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Shoot iamwaxman (http://www.autopia.org/forum/member.php?u=16931) a PM. He’s in Santa Maria. He does great work but even if he’s not available he may know somebody in your hood.

PC.