PDA

View Full Version : Swissvax VS P21S

awdxtc
09-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I see that there is a new P21s with 100% carnuba. I was wondering how it would compare to one of the swissvax waxes. My cars are black and the other is yellow. My grilfriend said she would buy me a wax for christmas up to 300 dollars.

heatgain
09-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Personally, I`d let her buy me the P21s and $250 worth of other detailing supplies.

But that`s me. Some others prefer to spend as much as possible on a wax. No matter which you choose, you`ll be looking to spend more money on other detailing stuff anyway.

awdxtc
09-26-2008, 02:51 PM
well I do have other stuff, sonus clay bars, some ultima car was which is the best I have ever used, I am mainly looking for a great wax and maybe some type of sealer. The yellow car gets dirty so easy and it always seems that the bugs are so hard to get off that I have to use bug and tar remover every time I was it. I see that swissvax has that wax that nothing is supposed to stick to.

David Fermani
09-26-2008, 03:09 PM
For $300, I`d invest in a buffer and some nice polishes instead. That will make any finish better than a pricy wax IMHO.

awdxtc
09-26-2008, 05:21 PM
any suggestions on a top quality polish?

David Fermani
09-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Menzerna is the favorite among most here. Which one will depend on the condition of your finish and what is required to bring it the highest gloss possible. The wax/sealant you choose will only be effective if you apply it to a defect free(within reason) polished finish. In addition to polishing, there`s also the decontamination piece which will not only assist in polishing, but will also allow a wax/sealant to bond to your finish. Hope this helps.