PDA

View Full Version : What`s the difference? Menzerna SIP and Intensive Polish.

2k1s2k
09-25-2008, 01:49 PM
What`s the difference between Menzerna SIP and IP? They both have the same cut and shine ratings. For some reason, I`m getting more MBs to detail and their harder clear coats are a bit of a pain. I`m currently using Meg`s 83 and 80 but I`ve heard that Menzerna will cut faster and better than Meg`s on German cars. Power Gloss + SIP or Power Gloss + IP?

stiffdogg06
09-25-2008, 02:35 PM
I guess the only thing I know between the two is that SIP was made for the Ceramic Clear Coats you are familiar with on MB`s. Sharper abrasives to cut into that Ceramic CC.

Other than that, I think they are the same.

imported_GeorgiaHybrid
09-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Try SIP and finish with the new Nano (106 FA). They can be used with any paint but are on the pricey side unless they are needed (and they are for ceramic clears)

wascallyrabbit
09-27-2008, 08:29 AM
IP is for ceramic clear as well. i`ve not used it on ceramic clear yet put it does work very well on regular clear. accumulator is the one to ask about this product as he is a big fan of 1z products had has considerable more experience with them than i do.

wfedwar
09-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Alot wrong with that post. IP is for conventional clears. You can obviously use it on anything you want, but it won`t work as well as SIP. Also, Einszett is not the same company as Menzerna. Einszett makes their own polishes that are different from the Menzerna line.

wascallyrabbit
09-27-2008, 04:21 PM
according to einszett "Intensive Paste is effective on ceramic paint". i`ve not used sip or anything from menzerna but have heard lots of good things about it. i`ve have and use einszett and am happy with their products. have not tried them on a ceramic clear as of yet.

stiffdogg06
09-27-2008, 04:28 PM
according to einszett "Intensive Paste is effective on ceramic paint". i`ve not used sip or anything from menzerna but have heard lots of good things about it. i`ve have and use einszett and am happy with their products. have not tried them on a ceramic clear as of yet.

This thread is strictly about Menzerna`s Super Intensive Polish Menzerna`s Intensive Polish.

1z are their own products. They have no affiliation with Menzerna what so ever.

Super Intensive Polish from Menzerna was formulated for Ceramic Clear Coats. But it can be used on conventional clears like said above. Intensive Polish was made by Menzerna for conventional clears but like Super Intensive Polish can be used on Ceramic Clears.

Intensive Paste from 1z is different from Intensive Polish from Menzerna.

imported_MBenz
09-28-2008, 09:52 AM
SIP and 106ff both work really great on the germans. I have tried #83 and it doesn`t do much compared to the menzerna polishes.