PDA

View Full Version : fastest shipping to canada dewalt 849 ?

f20c
09-15-2005, 02:24 PM
hi all,

There is no one in the vicinity of where i live in Toronto Canada who can sell me the dewalt 849 with the appropriate pads. I`m trying to hone my rotary skills over the winter to be ready of heavy SMR work next spring as our detailing establishment here, continues to "burn paint" and screw up finishes time and time again.

So online here i come. What on line dealer will provide me with the quickest and most reliable shipping to Canada ?

where to buy the Dewalt 849 ?

where to buy a 6-1/8" flexible backing plate shipping to canada

where to buy a 7.5" orange constant pressure pad shipping to canada

what compound should i use for heavy swirl work ? Optimum or Mezerna ?

your input is greatly appreciated and thanks as always for your help

Brenton
09-15-2005, 04:39 PM
hi all,

There is no one in the vicinity of where i live in Toronto Canada who can sell me the dewalt 849 with the appropriate pads. I`m trying to hone my rotary skills over the winter to be ready of heavy SMR work next spring as our detailing establishment here, continues to "burn paint" and screw up finishes time and time again.

So online here i come. What on line dealer will provide me with the quickest and most reliable shipping to Canada ?

where to buy the Dewalt 849 ?

where to buy a 6-1/8" flexible backing plate shipping to canada

where to buy a 7.5" orange constant pressure pad shipping to canada

what compound should i use for heavy swirl work ? Optimum or Mezerna ?

your input is greatly appreciated and thanks as always for your help

I got my 849 from my local parts supplier, an Auto Sense store.
Edit: in rural Canada. Took 3-4 days.

maximv1
09-15-2005, 06:28 PM
try canadian tire, or car quest. home depot can probably order as well. once you have the machine you can order pads from anywhere.