PDA

View Full Version : Are there any places where you can rent a polisher out for a weekend or such?

MikeWinLDS
09-21-2008, 02:13 AM
I`m a weekend warrior, so I wouldn`t be using a polisher much, but I don`t doubt its power in correcting paint finishes. I`m not one of those purists that believe in doing everything by hand, because I know it just won`t achieve the same amount of correction you can get with a machine. Anyway, the price tag of a PC seems a little bit high to me at the moment, seeing as I would only polish my car once in a blue moon.

I don`t see myself inducing marring and swirls at such a rapid rate that I would need to polish out my car every month or so. So buying the tool and not using it much seems like a waste of money to me in the long run, since I won`t be detailing as a business or what have you. If there aren`t places that rent it out, maybe there are some people on here around Tucson or Phoenix willing to rent out their tools? :)

backwoods_lex
09-21-2008, 04:59 AM
Pakshak rents out polishers on a weekly basis. I just checked their website and that actually carry 10 different models. Pretty cool.

EDIT: You have to live on the main island of Hawaii to rent one. My mistake.