PDA

View Full Version : CMW over DWG?

9935annivgt
09-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Anybody used this combo? I have a black mustang gt that I will be polishing soon, very moderate swirls and I will probably use ZPC and a white pad then top with DWG and I was considering using CMW as the topper. What do you think? Anyone got pics of this combo? Thanks I learn something new each time I log on guys keep the knowledge flowing.

imported_bigfoot
09-17-2008, 01:05 PM
I do not see a problem with that combo. Actually, you can do a layer of DWG, top it with CMW and then top that with another layer of DWG to show a super wet shine

Glossmaster
09-17-2008, 07:28 PM
I`ve used this combo on my black paint after prepping. Stunning results! Deep, wet, rich & delicious. A week later, I came back with a layer of WMF then topped it with another layer of CMW. While it might have been overkill, it sure did look amazing!

Legacy
09-17-2008, 07:45 PM
I`ve used this combo on my black paint after prepping. Stunning results! Deep, wet, rich & delicious. A week later, I came back with a layer of WMF then topped it with another layer of CMW. While it might have been overkill, it sure did look amazing!

:showpics Let`s see it!

Eisen Hulk
09-18-2008, 07:00 AM
I`m sure that would work just fine. You can also put CMW over top of RMG.

DM101
09-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Yes !! Should look awesome as long as you have polished the surface first. Prep for DWG & CMW is the key.