PDA

View Full Version : Winter with Wolfgang

BiggE
09-16-2008, 08:27 AM
I just took the plunge and bought some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0 and some Souveran. What kind of winter protection can I expect from this pair and does anyone have any recommendations for refreshing the shine after washes?

Also does temperature have any effect on the curing of the sealant as it is starting to get cold here at night.

bimmerzhp
09-16-2008, 09:12 AM
I just took the plunge and bought some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0 and some Souveran. What kind of winter protection can I expect from this pair and does anyone have any recommendations for refreshing the shine after washes?

Also does temperature have any effect on the curing of the sealant as it is starting to get cold here at night.

If I remember correctly I put two coats 24 hrs apart then one week later I put one more coat of sealant waited 24 hours and put a coat of wax. It depends if your car is outside or garaged, and the type of weather conditions hitting the car, such as rain, snow, and salt. PS is easy to use, even though I used it once and it is still on my self in the garage, not a big fan of it. Pinnacle SSII I think is better in my opinion. You can get probably 3 months at the least if you follow with a good QD such as Pinnacles QD with wax. I think it is a good product if you do not mind the price. Hope this helped.