PDA

View Full Version : Carnauba Moose Wax (CMW) Question....

nonwelder
09-14-2008, 09:20 AM
I am going to revisit this product, as it`s been a long while. I am going to test out some Ultrafina to really clean it up, but my question lies in the next step...DWG before the CMW, or after? Not sure if CMW will remove the DWG.

Thoughts?

nonwelder
09-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Anybody??

Looking to order product soon...

BigAl3
09-14-2008, 07:51 PM
my question lies in the next step...DWG before the CMW, or after?

Danase Wet Glaze

After years of dealing with typical oily glazes that last until the first rain or wash and can not be topped with a wax or sealant we decided it was time to head to the drawing board and fix that problem. How did we fix the problem? Glad you asked! We fixed it by cooking up some glaze of our own! After working alongside some of the top professional detailers in the industry and testing several versions of the product we finally ended up with what we call Danase Wet Glaze!

Danase Wet Glaze is a pure gloss enhancer. It isn`t a polish and it sure isn`t a glaze like you have ever used before. It is made with acrylic polymers that form a very strong bond to the vehicles surface so you are sure it will not wash away like other glazes. The polymers also allow Wet Glaze to do something that you can`t even think about doing with other glazes. They allow it to be topped with a wax or sealant without any bonding or application issues! That means no streaky mess when trying to wax or seal on top of this glaze! Top Wet Glaze with your favorite wax or sealant for added protection and appearance...OR you can even use Wet Glaze on top of your favorite wax or sealant for added durability and appearance to them as well! And if that isn`t enough Wet Glaze also repels dust! Wet Glaze applies so easy that is almost seems to melt right into the paint. You won`t believe how wet your vehicle looks after an application of Wet Glaze.

Warning: Wet Glaze leaves paint looking dripping wet and could cause the vehicles owner to continuously try and dry the vehicle. This could lead to premature wear and tear on your drying towels.

Gloss enhancer

Made with acrylic polymers

Bonds to paint and clearcoat

Can be layered

Can be topped with wax or sealant

Can be applied on top of wax or sealant

Most durable glaze you will find

Leaves paint looking dripping wet

Repels dust

Easy to use