PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Thread on DW

Holden_C04
09-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Have you ever pooed yourself?

I can`t stop laughing. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Have you ever pooed yourself? - Detailing World (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85413)

todd@bsaw
09-12-2008, 06:54 PM
A work friend and I had decided to challenge another friend (Chad) to his "I can drink a gallon of milk in under 30 minutes" boast. So, instead of heading to the bar for 100 proof drinks after work, we hit up a gas station and grabbed 3 gallons of the 2% variety.

We met at his apartment, joked around for a bit, then started with a "3.. 2.. 1.. Go."

It all started pretty smoothly. All three of us had about 1/2 the gallon finished in about 5 minutes. My friend and I began to slow as we ran out of room in our stomachs, but continued to force gulp after gulp with lots of pacing. Chad didn`t slow a bit downing each glass in one gulp and finishing with a total time of 11 minutes!

We gave in. Admitting we had been bettered, I left for home with a nasty feeling in my stomach. About 10 minutes into my 15 minute drive home, I realized that I needed to drive with reckless abandon to make it home in time to prevent a very nasty detail procedure.

My headlights flashed onto my garage door, I threw the parking brake leaving my headlights on and the engine running, and took off for the back door next to the garage in a dead sprint... then realized that it was locked and my keys were in my ignition...

My frantic motion suddenly stalled and I slowly shuffled back to my car, pulled the keys out to open the door, and walked straight into the bathroom and took a shower.

Definitely not one of my proudest moments in life. :nomore:

PrideSS
09-12-2008, 07:22 PM
A work friend and I had decided to challenge another friend (Chad) to his "I can drink a gallon of milk in under 30 minutes" boast. So, instead of heading to the bar for 100 proof drinks after work, we hit up a gas station and grabbed 3 gallons of the 2% variety.

We met at his apartment, joked around for a bit, then started with a "3.. 2.. 1.. Go."

It all started pretty smoothly. All three of us had about 1/2 the gallon finished in about 5 minutes. My friend and I began to slow as we ran out of room in our stomachs, but continued to force gulp after gulp with lots of pacing. Chad didn`t slow a bit downing each glass in one gulp and finishing with a total time of 11 minutes!

We gave in. Admitting we had been bettered, I left for home with a nasty feeling in my stomach. About 10 minutes into my 15 minute drive home, I realized that I needed to drive with reckless abandon to make it home in time to prevent a very nasty detail procedure.

My headlights flashed onto my garage door, I threw the parking brake leaving my headlights on and the engine running, and took off for the back door next to the garage in a dead sprint... then realized that it was locked and my keys were in my ignition...

My frantic motion suddenly stalled and I slowly shuffled back to my car, pulled the keys out to open the door, and walked straight into the bathroom and took a shower.

Definitely not one of my proudest moments in life. :nomore:

Sooo...I`m assuming that`s a YES! :lol

I would have bought skim.

Holden_C04
09-12-2008, 07:26 PM
I seriously wonder about people who share such intimate secrets with complete strangers. I can understand some things, but admitting you **** yourself is pretty embarrassing.

:lol

todd@bsaw
09-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Well, it was funny and you have to laugh at yourself. I even sent both of them text messages stating "I just shat myself." They were rolling but nobody at work even knew. It turned into more of an inside joke.

backwoods_lex
09-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Very funny Todd. Now let me see if I can talk an unknowing friend into it...

jttagirl
07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
I can`t believe ppl talk about this kind of stuff!