PDA

View Full Version : New Fave Detailing Spray on Solid Black

Saintlysins
09-07-2008, 10:58 PM
I’ve been away for a while. :bolt Lot’s of things going on and I just had to focus on the businesses and take some time away from the computer. Among a list of things accomplished, I’ve also acquired a new sled and spent a lot of time with different products in a personal quest for results that would give me better results than usual. :waxing: There are a few products I’ll share at another time, with techniques that seemed to provide great results … however there is a new product (for me … not all of you I’m sure) that I just have to give applause to. :2thumbs: Optimum’s Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer Quick Detail Spray on solid black. I’m so impressed, I’ve tossed out ALL the other detail sprays I have. I’ll share some other product replacements, and some of the products I’ve been using that can’t be replaced by any new product out there. If you’ve got a detailing spray you think is better, please post it. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s fave and see if I`ve missed one.

9935annivgt
09-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Still high on Zaino`s detail spray

imported_kenny1775
09-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Rumor has it that Fk1-425 is the best of the best.. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it still hasn`t arrived (unfortunately not the quickest company when it comes to shipping), but I`m told it`s well worth the wait.

ClearKote QuickShine is also quite good. So far my fave is Zaino Z-8.

Autogeek
09-08-2008, 07:00 AM
Love the stuff too. Not sure I`d throw away all my other QD`s, but it is awesome stuff. Even Quikshine doesn`t come close IMO.

SiegeX
09-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Any try this vs Adam`s Detail Spay?

imported_paradigm
09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
you`ll get a hundred different products from this question (kind of like the old "what is the best wax?" posts...hehe). also, people seem to mix product types (true QDs vs spray sealants, etc).

my favorite QDs are: OID and Z6

favorite spray sealant/waxes: AW, Z8, UPPS

can`t go wrong with any of `em! :)

imported_kenny1775
09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
you`ll get a hundred different products from this question (kind of like the old "what is the best wax?" posts...hehe). also, people seem to mix product types (true QDs vs spray sealants, etc).

my favorite QDs are: OID and Z6

favorite spray sealant/waxes: AW, Z8, UPPS

can`t go wrong with any of `em! :)

Very true statement here... :har:

My Fk-425 just arrived a few hours ago :woohoo:

First impression: Very glossy, slick finish & comes in a large container :werd:

Instantly made it into my "favourites" section :2thumbs:

BigAl3
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Very true statement here... :har:

My Fk-425 just arrived a few hours ago :woohoo:

First impression: Very glossy, slick finish & comes in a large container :werd:

Instantly made it into my "favourites" section :2thumbs:

you forgot to add, it also "smells good" :D

KnuckleBuckett
09-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Also forgot to add how cool the container/spray nozzle are!