PDA

View Full Version : Need a floor mat product ....

Fallz
09-05-2008, 12:11 PM
I`m looking for a product for my floor liners.. They are Weathertech black , hard plastic or whatever material it is . They are not fading but looking a little blah.

granted I have a ton of products here but I don`t want to make it slippery for obvious reasons. I have been just clearing them with a brush and some ONR , but still looks like its faded a little.

So NON slick/greasy would be the key .

Thoughts appreciated

MJ

POPPAJ
09-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I`ve been using Duragloss 251 tire and rubber dressing cut 50% with water. Clean the mat, spray lightly then spread with a soft bristle brush and let dry. After it is dry, rinse with water, brush again lightly, then let dry. Install and admire. It will still look great with the diluted product and the rinsing, this just keeps it from being too slippery.

Good Luck

PhatHoodDetail
09-05-2008, 12:52 PM
something i do is i use my degreaser on rubber mats and i spray a shot or 2 of my interior protectent, then scrub with a brush, next rinse and let dry. i try to let it dry without the sun beaming on it. it helps the rubber keep its original color. u can try that and see if it helps

danponjican
09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
I have these for my Accord and I use SYSTEM ONE Licorice and love it. It doesn`t attract the dirt like a lot of the dressings do in this kind of application.

Fallz
09-05-2008, 03:39 PM
OK thanks guys , I`ll give it a shot.

sweetlou
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
i pressure wash mine, then apply 303, and they look like new