PDA

View Full Version : Which Ultima products for interior?

imported_RedlineIRL
09-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I`m looking at getting the Ultima Interior Guard to try on my dash and other hard plastics on the interior. Does the Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel need to be used prior to using the Interior Guard? How well does it actually work compared to any other interior dressing? How is it at repelling dust from collecting?

POPPAJ
09-05-2008, 06:44 AM
Ultima interior guard is a great product! I just use a diluted APC and a microfibre cloth to clean before applying. As far as dust, I use a California mini-duster that I picked up for about five bucks. I can dust the whole interior in less than two minutes.

imported_RedlineIRL
09-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Ultima interior guard is a great product! I just use a diluted APC and a microfibre cloth to clean before applying. As far as dust, I use a California mini-duster that I picked up for about five bucks. I can dust the whole interior in less than two minutes.

I`ve used the California mini-duster before, and hated it. It left little pieces of red lint on the dash.

I was hoping that the Ultima would not atract dust as quickly as the typical greasy interior protectants.

spartacus_33
09-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Interior Guard does not attract dust like 303, but it sure smells bad.