PDA

View Full Version : Has Klasse SG been updated over the years?

scout233
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi, when I first began detailing my own car, the klasse combo was a huge discovery to me. This was back in the 80`s.. when the SG came in a metal can! And that can lasted a looooong time. Well, long story short, I bought a new bottle last year.. but could not get up the stamina to apply it until this weekend. I was prepared with some Sonus QD spray because I vividly remember buffing nearly until my arms fell off in the old days. But, to my surprise, this SG came off much easier. I was applying it under flourescent lights.. so I gave it another check this morning in the day light. And it really came off easy... no quick detailer required!

I applied the Klasse all in 1 first, then the sealant.. Then this morning I hit it with the turtle wax ICE detailer spray because of what people said about it here.. I haven`t bought a turtle wax product in decades!.. And again.. I was very impressed! In fact, my mom stopped by and happened to see the car and made the comment how shiney and beautiful the car looked.. and she has never done that.

Have there been great improvements in these products just over that past few years?? I am beginning to think I need to start experimenting more with "modern" products!

wannafbody
09-01-2008, 08:39 PM
There has been a lot of conjecture about whether Klasse has been reformulated. Nothing official that I`m aware of.

Garry Dean
09-01-2008, 09:36 PM
I do not believe it has ever changed, but I haven`t talked to Klasse about it.