PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy my first PC HELP!

springer1521
08-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I have done a lot of research i want to get a PC or UDM which would you suggest?

I want to buy it online which package deal do you think i should go with? My car has moderate scratches and swirls i think a M105 would do fine..

Looking to spend 200-250$ thanks so much in advance

MusicMan
08-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah im in the same boat as you. I`m lookin to buy my first PC too. Best deal ive found so far is for $119..and it includes the Lake Country 6" hook & loop contour backing pad and 5" AND 6" counterweight plus the little crummy foam pad it comes with.

I`m sure i`m going to get it I`d just like to know what to get WITH IT as far as pads goes....I have some scratches id like to get rid of and i wanna make sure i order everything i need all in ONE order...so i dont have to keep paying extra shipping costs (and waiting longer too...) So hope someone can help us out!

SiegeX
09-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Here is a tip for you guys, I ordered Adam`s Polishes 7.5" pads along with their detail kit and I`m extremely happy with the kit but the 7.5" pads are just WAY too big to get rid of some of the deeper scratches. As it was explained to me and it makes sense, with the larger pad the power of the PC is distributed to a much larger area. I suggest you buy a 4" orange and/or yellow pad if you have a car that has quite a bit of swirls in it. You can go up to larger 5.5" or 6" for polishing and finishing though.