PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good combo to use with a PC?

Fabre
08-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Is this a good combo to use with a PC?

1.Optimum Hyper Compound

2.Optimum Polish

3.Klasse AIO

3.Klasse SG (by hand)

ZeroDfx
08-26-2008, 12:25 PM
You have the sequencing correct, but we don`t know what problems you are trying to deal with.

The fact that you want to use HyperCompound suggests you think you have some heavier corrective work to do; the polish would address potential hazing after compounding; the AIO will clean and prepare the paint for the SG; the SG will give you the protection and shine.

Remember with the SG: less is more or it will be tough to remove. If you can see it go on, you have too much.

Fabre
08-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Yes I am looking for some correction, it`s a 14 year old car (white), so the paint as a fair amount of swirls.

I have been using the Klasse Combo since I bought it couple of years ago and since I am getting a 7424, time has come to tackle the swirls.

Also the car sleep outside so I want to build up the paint protection for the winter.

Note that I don`t have a garage so I need products that are sun friendly.

For the first 2 steps would this combo be a good match the Klasse twins as well?

1. Menzerna Intensive Polish

2. Menzerna Final Polish II

imported_sal329
08-26-2008, 05:23 PM
On my 14 yr old white car I used Prima Swirl on Orange 5.5" LC CCS pad, followed by Prima Swirl on a white LC CCS pad, then DG 501 on a white LC pad, topped with DG 111. Really made the white pearl look brand new