PDA

View Full Version : whats the best detail spray

Pages : [1] 2

rspears9
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
i have a camaro,the color is polo green.i need a detail spray that will make it look very wet.throw some names that will shine or give a real nice wet look.

anarchistchiken
08-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Detailing spray isn`t going to matter unless your paint is properly polished and waxed. Zaino probably has the "best" detailing spray out there, but there`s not a huge difference from one to another as long as they`re high quality.

MCWD
08-25-2008, 09:57 PM
i have a camaro,the color is polo green.i need a detail spray that will make it look very wet.throw some names that will shine or give a real nice wet look.

I am a big fan of Duragloss! This product gives you a nce wet look. You can use it on all of the exterior(glass, body, wheels) and it really works well.:)

Patek14
08-26-2008, 04:13 AM
For the price, it is hard to beat ONR at QD strength. One ONR bottle could probably make you at least 15 normal sized bottles of QD

Lumadar
08-26-2008, 04:30 AM
Who makes the best cars?

Who is the best football player in the NFL?

See where I am going with this? heh.

The question will yield a nearly infinite number of results.

But I will play...Meguiar`s Ultimate Quick Detailer is a great product IMO. It adds absolutely positively undeniable formidable amounts of water beading protection and a fantastic finish.

MCWD
08-26-2008, 06:32 AM
Who makes the best cars?

Who is the best football player in the NFL?

See where I am going with this? heh.

The question will yield a nearly infinite number of results.

But I will play...Meguiar`s Ultimate Quick Detailer is a great product IMO. It adds absolutely positively undeniable formidable amounts of water beading protection and a fantastic finish.

Meg`s UQD is a great product. I used it up until about 6 months ago and thats when I started using Duragloss. I bought it off of AG and I have to say if you like Meg`s UQD, you should try Duragloss. I believe it is $9 a bottle, and I find it to be better than Meg`s.

TN9thSi
08-26-2008, 06:34 AM
I`m a huge QuickShine fan and have been using it for about four years now. Works great on glass, too!

imported_Larry A
08-26-2008, 07:49 AM
There are a lot of good qds/spray waxes. Duragloss Aqua and Fast Clean n Shine, Meguiars UQD and Quick Detailer , Mothers FX and Showtime , Eagle One Wipe n Shine and Nano , Turtle Wax Platinum , Awesome Mist , and many others.

Eliot Ness
08-26-2008, 08:45 AM
There are a lot of good ones out there but my current favorite is FK-425:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/109748-what-fk425.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/105698-another-fk1-425-rocks-thread.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/67170-425-i-hate-when-people-say-wow.html

My second favorite is ClearKote`s Quik Shine:

ClearKote Quik Shine (http://www.clearkote.com/Clearkoteweba/QuikShine.htm)

I buy both buy the gallon.

imported_RZJZA80
08-26-2008, 09:56 AM
a bit of a noob question here, but does anyone use a QD and micro fiber when the car is a bit dusty or is a QD only to be used when the car is very clean? How do you get the dust off before you can use a QD spray?

imported_sal329
08-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Fk425 and Meg M135 are the 2 I use

anarchistchiken
08-26-2008, 10:29 AM
a bit of a noob question here, but does anyone use a QD and micro fiber when the car is a bit dusty or is a QD only to be used when the car is very clean? How do you get the dust off before you can use a QD spray?

QD sprays are designed to remove surface dust. Spray it on, wipe it off, leave it shiny. Hence the Quick detailer name. If there is significant soiling, you need to wash the car, but as long as it`s just light dust, QD will do the trick.

Eisen Hulk
08-26-2008, 10:43 AM
I`m currently using FK 425 and Clearkote`s Quik Shine.

BigAl3
08-26-2008, 11:04 AM
FK425 & DG AW = :2thumbs:

rspears9
08-26-2008, 05:47 PM
i have already used the maqiers,both zaino spray.and lucas.the maqiers beats all of them.but is the 425 better than the clearkote.and does the 425 bring out the dark colors better,and also has anyone tried the mothers reflections. or is the 425 better.