PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice USA Website Is Up & Running - The Dodo Has Landed

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Dodo Juice USA (http://www.dodojuiceusa.com/)

Yummm, I love Supernatural!!

Pats300zx
08-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Nice...I can`t to try some Supernatural as well... :bounce

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Nice...I can`t to try some Supernatural as well... :bounce

I am hooked on supernatural and use it as often as possible!!

Garry Dean
08-21-2008, 01:10 PM
WOW! I had no clue that stuff was going to be so pricey!!!!

thesacrifice
08-21-2008, 04:23 PM
based on graphics alone, I`d expect to see this stuff on a shelf in a headshop

skylolow
08-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Looks like there already sold out of the sample size of Supernatural.

dmw2692004
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
NICE, i really want to try this stuff out, as soon as my inventory runs low(which is hopefully soon), I will deff order some.

imported_bigfoot
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Those waxes are highly rated in major European forums

Cleaning Fool
08-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Some seem to rate well some seem not too. Like most products, it depends on who you talk too

Dirty-Sanchez
08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
no offense, but at the end of the day it`s another wax in an already flooded market.

good luck with your new product.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-21-2008, 08:56 PM
good luck with your new product.

It`s not my product line... I am just a nuba lover that fell in love with Supernatural......

imported_shine
08-21-2008, 09:00 PM
It`s not my product line... I am just a nuba lover that fell in love with Supernatural......

Any special characteristics that separate it from other waxes?

I`d like to try out a few of their waxes, but have lots of products to use up as it is.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Any special characteristics that separate it from other waxes?

I`d like to try out a few of their waxes, but have lots of products to use up as it is.

It is one of the easiest waxes to apply/remove which to me, after spending 10+ hours on paint correction is a huge plus. The hardness is just perfect in my opinion.. not so soft that product is wasted, yet not too hard that makes application difficult... VERY easy to apply nice thin layers

It also provides a superb glow, even on colors that can prove to be difficult for a nuba...

I have yet to be fortunate enough to try vintage but others that have, reported that Supernatural looks every bit as good... It also provides great durability for a beauty wax.. I applied it on a vehicle two months ago and it is still going REALLY STRONG!

imported_shine
08-21-2008, 09:26 PM
It is one of the easiest waxes to apply/remove which to me, after spending 10+ hours polsihing is a huge plus. The hardness is just perfect in my opinion.. not so soft that product is wasted, yet no too hard that makes application difficult... VERY easy to apply nice thin layers

It also provides a superb glow, even on colors that can prove to be difficult for a nuba...

I have yet to be fortunate enough to try vintage but others that have, reported that Supernatural looks every bit as good... It also provides great durability for a beauty wax.. I applied it on a vehicle two months ago and it is still going REALLY STRONG!

Cool, thanks. Easy on and off, plus durability is always a winner.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Cool, thanks. Easy on and off, plus durability is always a winner.

And it`s a looker! (Can you tell I like this stuff)!!

I honestly urge my customers to go for this wax just because I love seeing it on paintwork! My last click & brag (red CTS-V) was a Zaino guy and I even got him to try Supernatural and he loved it