PDA

View Full Version : Waste of quality using Megs GC Wax over Wolfgang Sealant/Polish?

Egoolps
08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
I still have almost a full bottle of my Meg`s Gold class wax (11.99).

I`ll be using a Wolfgang scratch remover, polish, and sealant this Saturday on my car, and it just seems I`m dropping in quality by using a cheap wax when my Wolfgang Products are all top of the line.

Should I buy a different wax? Or should I just use the rest of my Meg`s?

Bounty
08-21-2008, 11:00 AM
I still have almost a full bottle of my Meg`s Gold class wax (11.99).

I`ll be using a Wolfgang scratch remover, polish, and sealant this Saturday on my car, and it just seems I`m dropping in quality by using a cheap wax when my Wolfgang Products are all top of the line.

Should I buy a different wax? Or should I just use the rest of my Meg`s?

Meguiar`s Gold Class wax, although not labeled that way, is basically a cleaner wax. It has mild abrasives and will basically remove anything you`ve laid down underneath. Total waste of time to lay over anything....

Use the full four-step Wolfgang process for stunning results. Start with the TSR to remove swirls, move to the Finishing Glaze to eliminate any micromarring from the TSR, utilize the Polish Enhancer to fill in any remaining defects and provide a smooth and even surface to apply the Wolfgang DPGS as the last step product. Leave the Gold Class on the shelf...:xyxthumbs