PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber questions

Ben D.
08-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Ok so i`ve never really used microfiber before. I now use 100% made in USA cotton bath towels the best i can find in a nice bath store and use them with great results. but i`m considering using mf as well. but there are so many different kinds. could someone maybe give me a good idea of which ones to get. I was gonna buy some cobra stuff from autogeek i have atm 3 cobra deluxe jr and 2 cobra detailing towels and a cobra guzzler waffle weave 20x40. woudl this be enough to cover, interior detailing door jams and the not so glamorous stuff, that would be the detailing towels, polish removal, wax removal and buffing would be the deluxe jr. and drying would be the guzzler. anything else I may need.

and who makes a good wool wash mitt or a MF one that you guys like?

qwertydude
08-19-2008, 11:14 PM
I really like the extra large drying microfiber from walmart. It`s blue and really fluffy. Don`t buy the current grab bag of mf rags from walmart though, some of the ones that look really plush, like a stuffed animal, aren`t microfiber. No absorbency at all. I also like the microfiber chenille wash mitt from walmart.

rjom
08-20-2008, 04:01 AM
I have tried Waffle Weave (WW), the big blue`s from Walmart, and many others. But my go to is the yellow VROOM from Target. Very thick, soft, absorbent, and dries a very large minivan completely. I only need one to dry the whole vehicle. For polishing waxing etc. I use the orange MF from Target. These seem to be better than my Walmart, PepBoys, and other purchases. I use those others now for cleaning wheels, the interior, and other household cleaning.