PDA

View Full Version : Review_ Eagle One Nanowax Spray...LOVE IT

JasonLI18T
08-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Alright now i know many of you guys might not be too impressed with stuff available at walmart or local auto stores. I found a bottle of this Nanowax Spray Wax on clearance at the local walmart and decided to try it out. I have used many spray waxes in the past so i do have a basis of comparison, this is likely the ~10th one i`ve tried.

It has excellent particle separation and sprays just like a QD. I use one microfiber to lightly swirl it around. It quickly dries to a very subtle haze, and i remove it with another MF towel with VERY little effort. It has a pleasant fruity smell.

It gave my car a very smooth, glass-like finish and a deep glossy shine. After using it 2 weeks ago, i look outside as it is pouring, and the water is still beading very very well. And it has been stormy here for the past 2 weeks and the car has been outside the entire time.

Overall I am very happy with this product and would definitely purchase it again, especially if it remains on clearance.

I do basic details for 100 dollars, and used this as a topper on my last customer`s vehicle and he loved the results as well. I have a black vehicle so it is a good test for dark colors, and it was able to conceal minor swirls effectively as well.

BlueLibby04
08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Thats exactly the intended purpose, a quick `topper` to bring back that just waxed look and feel. I think I saw that on sale at walmart but did all I could do to talk myself out of getting it. I also wanted to get their wax that was on sale for $5 but talked myself out of it too. Ive got way to many LSP`s.

FYI, saying you swirled the product around scares me. :soscared:

JasonLI18T
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM
i rubbed it in no different then you would apply a paste wax with a foam applicator, just for even coverage along the panel i`m working on.

MrRumble
08-15-2008, 01:42 PM
I have heard positive things about it, but never tried it. Thanks for sharing, I may give it a shot finally.

imported_Larry A
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Turtle Platinum is another good spray wax but lately it seems hard to fine. All I see out there is spray Ice which is not as good as Platinum.

JasonLI18T
08-15-2008, 02:01 PM
i also forgot to add...this can be used in direct sunlight. i tried it in direct sunlight during an 85 degree afternoon and it was fine.

JimmyTow
08-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I use it for Door, Trunk, Hood Jambs. Works good

JasonLI18T
08-15-2008, 08:36 PM
i`m gonna use it again for my next customer`s vehicles and see if the results remain consistent. unfortunately that isn`t until tuesday. business has been pretty slow.