PDA

View Full Version : Polycharged NXT 2.0

imported_RedlineIRL
08-12-2008, 05:53 PM
I recently picked up the polycharger kit, and was thinking of trying it with NXT 2.0 since it`s supposed to last longer than the original. Plus, I`ve always like the look of the NXT waxes but hated how they held up. Has anyone here tried polycharging the NXT 2.0 wax? What kind of durability did you get out of it?

dublifecrisis
08-12-2008, 07:06 PM
willing to bet nobody has done it! I also love the new NXT. A lot of people I think are secretely in love with the new NXT but have too much pride to admit it. As easy as that stuff is to work with, I`d bet it would be lovely polycharged. and as for not holding up??? Do you mean durability or just looks? THe beading goes for months!! Are you referring to LOOKS not holding up?

imported_User Name
08-12-2008, 07:40 PM
A lot of people I think are secretely in love with the new NXT but have too much pride to admit it. As easy as that stuff is to work with, I`d bet it would be lovely polycharged. and as for not holding up??? Do you mean durability or just looks? THe beading goes for months!! Are you referring to LOOKS not holding up?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You better not speak like that here, you might get in trouble!!! I agree completely, but the reason I wouldn`t polycharge it, is because I use a combination of UQD or the NXT Spray wax and right now I`ve got about 3 months of durability on my last application. Basically, why fix what`s not broken (+ UQD and NXT booster spray are dirt cheap).

wannafbody
08-12-2008, 08:36 PM
$15 NXT + $40 Polycharger = expensive NXT Why not just buy the 4 ounce size of Ultima or buy some Zaino.

imported_RedlineIRL
08-12-2008, 10:33 PM
willing to bet nobody has done it! I also love the new NXT. A lot of people I think are secretely in love with the new NXT but have too much pride to admit it. As easy as that stuff is to work with, I`d bet it would be lovely polycharged. and as for not holding up??? Do you mean durability or just looks? THe beading goes for months!! Are you referring to LOOKS not holding up?

The durability of it. With the first NXT I`d maybe get a month or a little bit longer.

$15 NXT + $40 Polycharger = expensive NXT Why not just buy the 4 ounce size of Ultima or buy some Zaino.

Ultima is already polycharged, so there`s no need to add it. I`ve already got the polycharger and I like the looks that NXT gives off so why not. I like to try different combos.

Eliot Ness
08-13-2008, 06:28 AM
.........Has anyone here tried polycharging the NXT 2.0 wax? What kind of durability did you get out of it?I haven`t tried it myself but remember a couple of threads about PCing NXT:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/premium-finish-care/105216-polycharging-nxt-2-0-uqd.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/premium-finish-care/79668-polycharged-meguiar-s-nxt.html

There`s not a lot of info in those threads but there might be something you find useful.