PDA

View Full Version : DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine instead of ONR?

Gopher
08-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I`m just about out of ONR and am considering DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine as a replacement for it for the sole reason that its buy one get one free at autogeek right now.

The only info I`ve read on it seems to indicate that it falls somewhere in between ONR and QEW in terms of lubricity and cleaning power.

Can anyone comment on this?

ricka
08-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I`ve used both and prefer the ONR. Better lubricity and cleaning to me. I still have a little 4-1 left and have yet to use it after the ONR experience.

There is a reason why 4-1 is now a 2 for 1 offer as it appears ONR has stolen its sales.

Mr. Clean
08-12-2008, 12:09 PM
I`ve used both, though only on the coldest days for a total car wash - I prefer to use these products for door jambs and as a drying aid, and haven`t found much performance difference between the two. I`d opt for the product that represents the best value (product cost + s&h + tax).

Bert
08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
There is a reason why 4-1 is now a 2 for 1 offer as it appears ONR has stolen its sales.

AG seems to be discounting all of their DP cleaning products (Auto Bath Shampoo, Four-in-One, and Waterless Auto Wash). Not sure why.

I have used both products and like ONR a little bit more. ONR is what I will be turning to once we hit winter.

Legacy
08-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Like the others, I have used both and ONR gets my vote.