PDA

View Full Version : Finally tried Poorboys

ACE
06-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Well, with all the talk about EX, I had to try the Pro Polish - EX combo. I didn`t feel like pulling out the PC, so I just tried the Pro Polish and EX by hand. The polish was just a bit difficult to remove, most likely because I used too much, which is common for hand use. I know it would have worked like a dream with a PC. The EX slid on like butter with a foam applicator and came off very easily after a few minutes. I just didn`t have 30 minutes to kill right then waiting for the EX to dry. Of course, EX shines deep and looks great on my Galactic Blue Jetta, but what I noticed a couple of hours later in the direct sunlight is how well these products hid faint swirls. I mean heavy, direct sunlight and you could barely see anything. I think that I probably could have hid them completely had I used the PC and spend a bit more time. Excellent products. Very well done PB.

Poorboy
06-30-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks ACE....yes that is very common with first time use of the Professional Polish...a very small amount will go a long way and you should work it until it just about disappears, and yes the EX can hide some swirls without the loss of clarity...