PDA

View Full Version : Don`t inhale...

frostydog
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
...that new car smell.

A topic that`s been discussed before, but I thought this was an interesting read.

Talk about an untapped market...Eco-detailing and "detoxifying" new cars. :idea

Don`t inhale that new car smell - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/07/31/aa.new.car.smell/index.html)

White95Max
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Air fresheners are just full of volatile solvents that are chemically engineered to fool your brain into thinking you smell something good. The last thing you want to do is trap yourself in your car with all the vapors from an air freshener. Same thing goes for all of those home air fresheners.

imported_WCD
02-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Ozone Generators help remove some of the VOC`s in new cars. You need to work that angle with your marketing of services. Stick all those videos on your site!!

Rob Regan

gonz0
03-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Ozone Generators help remove some of the VOC`s in new cars. You need to work that angle with your marketing of services. Stick all those videos on your site!!

Rob Regan

Ozone is very dangerous to the human respiratory system as well. Make sure the car has been very well ventilated for at least an hour after using these devices. I`d also utilize an external air source for yourself while using these as well to protect yourself from harm.

Junebug
03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
I tried pot, but I didn`t inhale - yeah RIGH.............