PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle liquid sovereign with polycharger

efnfast
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Is it just me, or does this seem to last like crazy?

I initially applied regular liquid sovereign to my dad`s car (daily driver, parks outside), and it lasted about 2weeks before water stopped beading on it nicely. 2 months ago I applied liquid soverign with polycharger and it still beads quite nicely. I`ve never had a wax with this much durability before.

Just curious if others have had similar experiences?

SilverSeven
07-29-2008, 06:23 AM
I am very interested in the Pinnacle LS polycharger. Thanks for the info. Now I think I`ll try to get a btl. I`m also curious on others opinion too?

Bobby G
07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Is it just me, or does this seem to last like crazy?

That`s the whole purpose of Polycharger, my friend! :D It was created to make waxes and sealants extremely durable.

Glad you like it in Pinnacle.

Bert
07-29-2008, 02:53 PM
That`s the whole purpose of Polycharger, my friend! :D It was created to make waxes and sealants extremely durable.

Glad you like it in Pinnacle.

Now if only the mad scientists you employ could figure a way for Pinnacle to put it in their paste waxes. :)

I have often wondered if heating a wax to its liquid state, then polycharging it with several doses then letting cool to a solid state would work? Well, I guess if it did, you guys would be doing that when it is made so never mind the question.

Bobby G
07-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Now if only the mad scientists you employ could figure a way for Pinnacle to put it in their paste waxes. :)

Unfortunately, adding Polycharger to a paste wax is not that simple. Problem 1 is that it causes the VOCs to go over the California limit. Problem 2 is that it softens the wax, which then requires other components in the formulation to be changed, such as the Carnauba volume. No one is willing to take the risk of changing a winning formula.

Bert
07-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Unfortunately, adding Polycharger to a paste wax is not that simple. Problem 1 is that it causes the VOCs to go over the California limit. Problem 2 is that it softens the wax, which then requires other components in the formulation to be changed, such as the Carnauba volume. No one is willing to take the risk of changing a winning formula.

I was more being a pain in your butt than being serious. I assumed there was something preventing polycharged paste wax and the VOC and softened wax issues make sense.