PDA

View Full Version : Quick detail with Zaino?

Sly Bob
07-25-2008, 06:57 PM
What product in the Zaino line is the quick detail spray or what quick detail spray can I use with the Zaino system?

pwaug
07-25-2008, 07:28 PM
What product in the Zaino line is the quick detail spray or what quick detail spray can I use with the Zaino system?

Z6 is the detail spray. I`ve used any number of detail sprays with the Zaino system--DG Fast Clean and Shine, Megs Ultimate Detailer and currently Optimum Instant Detailer all with great success--just pick one you like. I find Z6 to be over priced.

LQ9SS
07-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Z6 is a great product and is worth the price. Now Z8 is also worth the price, it has AMAZING reflective properties. Even though I won`t use Zaino sealants/waxes anymore, I still use Z6 and Z8. IMO, the reason that Z6 is expensive is because it is mroe than a quick detailer, it will also offer protection. If you are looking for product to use as a "quick detailer" such as removing minor water spots and and dust, get your self Mequiars Ultimate Detailer, which works great, but I think it is over priced concidering it is OTC.