PDA

View Full Version : helpppppp !!!!!!

schybrid
07-25-2008, 02:58 PM
I used a claybar on someones car that was pretty dirty, then ended up using it on another car ,honda black, and now its got scratch marks all over the place, after i sealed & waxed its hard to see them, but will they show back thru after wax wears off ?

and how can i fix the scratches, they`re not real bad, just in the clear more or less.

is the only was to remove them with a PC 7424, and some white pads ?

i cannot use a rotary yet, not enough experience.

Garry Dean
07-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I would try a fine cut polish and the PC and see if that does the trick

LQ9SS
07-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Note to self: If the clay bar is filthy throw it and purchase another one, it will save you money in the long run, as you can tell.

schybrid
07-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Note to self: If the clay bar is filthy throw it and purchase another one, it will save you money in the long run, as you can tell.

Problem was :

I clayed my bros hood & trunk for free.

then did my sister in laws car for free.

then did wifes friends car for free. and this is where i ran into the problem.

my fault entirely, i sure have bought a new clay bar for the last car, but sheeze, i was doin it for free to begin with, and then to add insult to injury by having to spend MY OWN money for a new clay bar would have sucked. But now i`ve learned my lesson, if i ever do relatives cars, i will advise them that I will buy a new clay bar with my own bread, or they could help out a little. It`s not like I`m a tight wad for the cost of the bar, but sheeze, i think if im doing the "detail" for FREE, that should be enough.

how much would a detail of the following cost ?

wash

clay

interior clean

pre wax

sealant

wax

clean engine bay