PDA

View Full Version : So, You Want To Post A Review... Please Read

Bobby G
07-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks for stopping in ;)

If you are going to post your comments on a product you like (or don`t!), please also take the time to post a review in our review system:

Car Detailing Product Reviews (http://www.autopia.org/reviews/)

If I have not included the product you want to review, please tell me about it by adding it to my queue here:

http://www.autopia.org/reviews/censura.php?cmd=suggest&stype=item

If it is a brand new vendor that I do not have listed, go ahead and suggest the new vendor in this thread.

Cheers, and thanks for adding your product reviews.

~ David

:woot2:

johnbrown1500hd
10-22-2008, 06:08 PM
let me tell you how bad turtle wax super hard shelll wax is. it is worse than sonus tire shine

imported_bigfoot
10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
let me tell you how bad turtle wax super hard shelll wax is. it is worse than sonus tire shine

I think that comment is not nice on the way you put it, and, if you had a problem with Sonus, you should have contacted DavidB first. TW can be returned at the store you bought it.

johnbrown1500hd
10-22-2008, 07:01 PM
ya it probably wasnt nice and i regret saying it because it has a good shine but sling boils my blood

imported_bigfoot
10-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Let me tell you, I think ALL tire dressings sling to an extent, some more than others, and this is even on gels. This comes to what you like best. My 2 cents

johnbrown1500hd
10-22-2008, 07:25 PM
in your experience, what tire gel slung more than it should have or was a waste of your money

johnbrown1500hd
10-22-2008, 07:32 PM
i would say in my experience black magic titanium tire gel is overpriced and the even coverage went away within ten miles of driving, i even spent 10 minutes cleaning and dressing each tire, the spray shines are less thick and even coveraged

imported_bigfoot
10-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Def. Armor all slinged the worse. Everything else I have tried aside of that, has been more descent

Legacy
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Def. Armor all slinged the worse. Everything else I have tried aside of that, has been more descent

Ive been using armor all for over a yr with no slinging problems. If you are having problems, you are using too much product.

johnbrown1500hd
10-22-2008, 08:07 PM
i just think armor all needs an improved formula that adheres to the rubber better, armor is worth its 5 dollar price tag

BigAl3
10-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Ive been using armor all for over a yr with no slinging problems. If you are having problems, you are using too much product.

same here, i use both the AA tire foam and tire gel with excellent results. kind of curious though... i noticed a while back they improved the formula (indicates on the bottle) and have yet to see it on the tire foam... :nixweiss

http://armorall.com/img/products/interior/r_arm_origprot28oz_0706.jpg

Original Protectant

New! Improved UV Protection Armor AllĂ‚® Original Protectant

The formula that sparked a revolution has just been revolutionized.

Who says you can`t improve upon a classic? Now Armor AllĂ‚® Original Protectant is even better! For generations, Armor AllĂ‚® has been the undisputed leader in protection, defending your vehicle from harmful elements like UV and oxidation. Our improved, thicker formula provides enhanced control, a nongreasy finish and a deeper shine. All this plus even better UVA and UVB protection, which you have relied on for years to preserve the natural beauty of your vehicle.

Helps prevent cracking, fading, discoloration and premature aging

Brings out a beautiful, deep shine with a nongreasy finish

Safely cleans away dirt, dust and debris

Renews and revitalizes vinyl, rubber and plastic

imported_bigfoot
10-22-2008, 08:12 PM

I have used AA for a long time, and even trying to use a little, it slings for me. Now I use Meguiars hot shine with very minimal sling now

johnbrown1500hd
10-23-2008, 05:32 AM
i agree bigfoot, hot shine is a good long lasting tire shine, but minimal sling happens i guess. Plus i have realized that different types of tires, take different dressings good or bad

johnbrown1500hd
10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey Big Al, if ound for a matte black finish, regular armor all is appropriate, you should try it

johnbrown1500hd
10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
what do you guys think of eagle one, any good?