PDA

View Full Version : Leather question

oN3fastSS
07-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Can I get away just using leatherique prestine oil or do I need to follow-up with some sort of protection after treatment?

Quality Leather
07-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Why are you using the pristine oil? Have you thoroughly cleaned the leather first?

dreamcatchr23
07-17-2008, 03:48 AM
i guess i`m confused... leatherique has `rejuvenator oil` and `pristine clean`... which are you referring to??? and as per the leatherique treatment, first you apply the RO, let it settle in for at least 8 hours (to condition the leather and expel as much dirt as possible), second, you wipe it down with PC (to remove said dirt), which would leave your leather conditioned and cleaned... i hope that helps answer your question...

judyb
07-17-2008, 03:51 AM
Leather care should be kept simple. Clean, Protect, Maintian.

Use water based products to help keep the moistuer level correct and there is no need to use any oils etc.

spotter
07-17-2008, 06:25 AM
I usually use the rejevunator oil about once a year and the pristine clean afterwards and every few months thereafter. IMO it is a great maintenance product for clean leather.

oN3fastSS
07-17-2008, 10:06 AM
My bad it`s totally opposite from what I was thinking rejuvenator oil then pristine clean correct?