PDA

View Full Version : Should I layer natty`s blue?

Billg
07-14-2008, 04:57 AM
I just used my forst 3m imperial hand glaze / Nattys blue combo and what a difference my car shows!!!! (black 330i)

How often shoud I reapply the nattys to get my best protection?

Thanks,

Bill

Thomas Dekany
07-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I used to apply it after each wash (weekly).

P1et
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
I am not sure if you can use Natty`s Blue and protection in the same sentence, I did not find the durability anything to write home about.

imported_Blake
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
You won`t get a long shot with Natty`s but my experience has been 6 weeks. It is very nice wax and a good pop for your buck but if you want durability use one of the numerous other products that have that notoriety. For the good weather Natty`s is a nice product.

heyyo302
07-14-2008, 02:13 PM
l usuaalyy applied it twice a week to maintain, you can do it once if you want

blownvert
07-14-2008, 03:21 PM
to maintain you really apply a lsp once a week for however long you have the car or want to switch over? I thought you can apply like once or twice and have it last up to 6 months? So I would apply my CMW once a week now?

Thomas Dekany
07-14-2008, 03:26 PM
to maintain you really apply a lsp once a week for however long you have the car or want to switch over? I thought you can apply like once or twice and have it last up to 6 months? So I would apply my CMW once a week now?

While I realize that not everyone aggrees on this, but in my experience waxing a car weekly has it`s visual benefits and prevents you from having to polish couple of times a year.

You do what ever you want to.:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

rjom
07-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I have three layers of NB on, 2 in one week, one the following week, then I use a QD till I feel like applying again, usually 4-6 weeks. I never see my waxes do what they do right after application for longer than a month, but the QD`s can usually do a good pretend job. I have fallen in love with UQD and FK425 after each wash on top of Natty`s.