PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy a comparable product to Optimum No Rinse at a store?

PrideSS
07-13-2008, 05:54 PM
My dilemma is that I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow (might push to Tuesday because of rain) and I need to use a product that does not require a hose because of the Town House Committee regulations.

Does anyone know of a comparable product that can be bought at ANY store in New Jersey. Better yet, a company that sells ONR based in New Jersey or a NJ board member that has an extra bottle to sell? :bigups (i wont hold my breath).

If worst comes to worst...what store bought product can I use? I know I probably wont have the best results but, the job has to be done.

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

AL-53
07-13-2008, 06:02 PM
go to a RV supply place...and they may have QEW....its basicly the same as ONR....it is used the same way...before ONR..QEW was the one every one used..ONR leaves a bit nicer gloss...but if your waxing it does not matter..your just looking for a rinseless wash product....so check the RV stores.....

AL

imported_smprince1
07-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Agree ... go to a place that sells campers or RV`s and you should find Quick and Easy Wash.

PrideSS
07-13-2008, 06:07 PM
go to a RV supply place...and they may have QEW....its basicly the same as ONR....it is used the same way...before ONR..QEW was the one every one used..ONR leaves a bit nicer gloss...but if your waxing it does not matter..your just looking for a rinseless wash product....so check the RV stores.....

AL

Thanks you Sir! I will give the RV store a try (hopefully i can find one that has it, I`ve never seen an RV store around me)

Any other suggestions guys?

PS...Thats a gorgeous dog!

Gemini13
07-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks you Sir! I will give the RV store a try (hopefully i can find one that has it, I`ve never seen an RV store around me)

Any other suggestions guys?

PS...Thats a gorgeous dog!

Thats about it man. Honestly why not order some ONR?

Buegie
07-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Thats about it man. Honestly why not order some ONR?

because the job is tomorrow?? Phil at Detailersdomain.com sells ONR, he`s out of Englewood Cliffs, don`t know how close that is to you but you can give him a call, maybe he can help you out.

Frito Bandito
07-13-2008, 06:42 PM
QEW (Quick & Easy Wash) is made by a company called Protect All. Check their website, they have a where to buy link that you can use to find anyone near you that sells their products.

PrideSS
07-13-2008, 07:03 PM
because the job is tomorrow?? Phil at Detailersdomain.com sells ONR, he`s out of Englewood Cliffs, don`t know how close that is to you but you can give him a call, maybe he can help you out.

Thanks for clearing that up! :doh

I gave Phil a call and it will probably be cheaper for me to have it shipped than it would be to go pick up (with gas at $4 a gallon haha). He said they could ship it out tomorrow and I would have it by Tuesday. So, if it rains tomorrow ill prob take that route. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Thanks again everyone :bigups

Chris@Optimum
07-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Kevin Farrel at Kleen Car is based in NJ and I know he`s got some

Woob
07-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Yup, Detailers Domain or Kleen Car will have a good inventory of product ready to go.

pwaug
07-14-2008, 04:38 AM
I believe this supplier is also out of NJ Kleen Car|professional detailing training|equipment (http://www.kleencarauto.com/)

Gemini13
07-14-2008, 05:54 AM

Yeah well reading is a skill. DOH! :D

Purewatre Dzine
07-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Kleen car does not allow you to go pick the product up, they only ship, just an FYI, they`re also based out of New Milford new jerz, about ext 163 on the parkway.

heyyo302
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
would need to go to rv selling shops and get some quick and easy wash. l guess they will do a massive job

heyyo302
07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
would advise you go for kleen car