PDA

View Full Version : ahhh dealership put scratches on my car

dpe_g35
07-07-2008, 09:26 PM
whats up guys,

so today i went to my infiniti dealer to get an oil change for my 2008 G35 Sedan, and they scracted my passenger door! :angry ,i didnt notice the scratch till i got home when washed the car, there are like 3 scratches on thepassenger door. you could see the white but when i felt it with my finger nail it barely catches on, so what are my options? what can i do!! :( plz help and does anyone have before and after pics of there scratch treatment? to see if it could be comparable to mine?

thanks

BigJimZ28
07-07-2008, 09:40 PM
and does anyone have before and after pics of there scratch treatment? to see if it could be comparable to mine?

thanks

did`t you request this already?

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/107708-post-scratches-you-fixed-before-after.html

if you need more just look throught the click and brag

dpe_g35
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
oops, i though that thread was deleted, ^ thanks

blownvert
07-08-2008, 06:30 AM
seems like every infiniti does that. I have a g35x and i will never again get a wash from them when i bring it in for whatever being service. I talked to the service manager and the detailing guy that runs it in the back. Very nice and friendly, but they use the same towel for every vehicle. I finally fully buffed my car, im not going to let someone else cause marring and swirls again to it. Once i requested no wash and they did it anyways, i got pissed. If anything i want to be the person that does it. :)