PDA

View Full Version : Autopia Reviews

Bobby G
07-07-2008, 09:15 AM
This week I will be giving the Autopia Reviews system a complete overhaul. I`m updating and adding categories, adding new categories, updating and adding new brands, and adding as many products as I can. While I`m in the process, you can still add reviews and use the system, but it may look a little ugly and new sections will not work until I complete all the work.

When I`m finished I expect to have as many as 850 to 1,000 products in the catalog. I will also bring "Latest Review" back to the home page to give a little credit to the reviewer.

Vendors who are so inclined will be able to put Autopia Reviews on their own web pages using a "Remote Reviews" script. Please ask and I will give you the details.

:wavey

Bobby G
07-11-2008, 11:33 AM
After a full week of hard work, our Autopia Reviews (http://www.autopia.org/reviews/) system is stocked up with more than 700 products, 95 different manufacturers, and more than a dozen new categories, including:

Dusters

Buckets

Squeegees

Wheel Waxes & Sealants

Waterless Washes

Odor Removers & Deodorizers

Glass & Plastic Sealers

Glass Polish

Towel & Pad Cleaners

Detail Clay Lubricants

Buffing Bonnets

Cleaner Wax

Spray Wax

Clear Sealants

All-In-One Polish & Sealant

Spray Sealant

Buffing Bonnets

I also completely re-organized the page layout for better reading.

And, I`m not done yet! I have another 150 to 200 products to add and as many as 10 additional manufacturers.

Please note that I am still working on some of the areas, so not all products are available for review. This is not a bug... I have the section not completely configured shut off.

I hope you will join me in offering your review of the products you like the most! :woot2: