PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Perfecar?

ncsu602
07-05-2008, 01:40 PM
I`ve searched and can`t find much information or opinions on this company. I just scored all three polishes, wet wax, car wash, and two microfiber pads off ebay. In the description of the auction it says that they`re cleaning out a stockroom. Even if it`s no good it`s worth the $20 I have in it all. There`s actually a few more auctions left, check it out. Anyone have any experience with these products?

Eliot Ness
07-05-2008, 02:57 PM
..........Even if it`s no good it`s worth the $20 I have in it all..........:think: Hmmm, not quite sure I`d agree with that....... but I think I know what you mean ;)

They used to be a sponsor of sorts here a while back. If you search for posts by benvegas he had posted some info about their products. I always got the impression that most of their stuff was made for them by Chemical Guys, but he at least hinted they were starting to make some of their own wax. Good luck with your products.

imported_Yal
07-05-2008, 05:21 PM
They still have a website... Perfecar 1-800-581-0751 - Complete Car Care (http://perfecar.com)

ncsu602
07-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Hopefully it`s atleast as good as some otc products, if it is it`s worth what I`ve got in it. I`m gonna try to use it sometime this week.

steelwind101
07-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Hello

A guy used to post on here with his avatar as that brand.

Its all Chemical Guys rebranded, its the same stuff as Jorgens, Adams, Danase, Chemical Guys, Smart wax. All the same products or very similar variations.

Enjoy, its not bad stuff.

Geoff

BlackElantraGT
07-06-2008, 01:39 PM
someone had mentioned that a competitor purchased the company, but I don`t know if that`s true or not. Like others have mentioned, they sell relabled CG products. I`ve received 2 tins of beta wax and also ordered a set of their air fragrances (which are PURE JUNK and the worst buy I`ve ever made as far as car detailing products).

It took them forever to get my package sent out because they were waiting for their "beta" wax to be ready, and I wouldn`t have had a problem with that if they just notified me, but I got nothing. And then once it was shipped, it took longer for my package to arrive because they clearly lied about the weight of the package for the pre-paid USPS shipping. Packages from Las Vegas to SoCal normally do not take long at all unless there is some kind of manual hold up.

NSXTASY
07-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah, Perfecar is a joke.