PDA

View Full Version : Migliore

shsportsfan12
07-04-2008, 01:02 PM
I`ve posted a few details I`ve done with Migliore products, they`re certainly quality. Migliore is a small company that sponsors enthusiasts forums, I`m impressed with their products.. Here is read an article on hugg.com of their green products:

Eco-Friendly Car Care Products | Hugg 2.0 (http://www.hugg.com/node/15909)

Migliore Article

I would like to present to you a new, up and coming, car care company that embraces an eco-friendly lifestyle. Migliore Luxury Car Care products are made using 100% Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO) ingredients. There are no chemicals, solvents, or VOCs in any Migliore product produced.

Each individual jar and bottle of Migliore is hand poured, there are no oil burning machines or toxic smoke stacks here. Additionally, Migliore products are all represented in recyclable PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) plastic containers.

Not many in the industry act with such integrity or implement as many green procedures as Migliore. By supporting Migliore you will not only be restoring your vehicle`s finish, but nurturing the environment as well. It is not until now that you may detail your vehicle with the satisfaction of preserving what matters the most to all of us, Earth.