PDA

View Full Version : PC + CSS 4" pads. Need new polish recommendation help

Proendo
07-03-2008, 09:22 AM
I have been using some SFX 1 ,2 and 3 series polishes and pads. (orginal purchased with the PC from autopia) Combined with my zaino finishing products. (z2 z5 )

Also I have recently tried some Automagic xp , bc 1 and bc 2 compounds with their edge pads...(I am sure most on here have never heard of these guys)

The results are ok with both. I do have some corrective results despite the fact I am using a PC. I have detailed a number of cars with good results. Of course on my own car (black) I am obsessed with getting everything perfect.

Recently on a dark blue VW rabbit (1 year old) it was brought to me with an insane amount of holograms on it. I don`t know how they occurred. I had a hard time working it with my 4" pads but managed to reduce some of them.

I want to try some Menzerna polishes.

Menzerna Nano Polish PO106FF

Menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO83Q

Is this a good start? There are quite a few Menzerna products and I am not sure where to start.

I would like something with some corrective ability on hard paint that isn`t to bad for causing marring or holograms.

Then a product that can be used to polish light swirling light maring or holograms out.

So there you have it. I got a PC with 4" CSS pads and want to try Menzerna products .... guide me gurus. What products do I need post Zaino polish.

KnuckleBuckett
07-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Try 3M UltrafinaSE instead.