PDA

View Full Version : Optimum products

Bobarell
07-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Why has nobody mentioned Optimum products? I know they say a lot of their products are "environmentally friendly".

Copied these quotes from Autogeek....hope that`s ok.

"Another benefit of Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer is that it is environmentally friendly both in its ingredients and in the fact that it can reduce the frequency of car washes."

"As with all Optimum products, Optimum Power Cleanâ„¢ is environmentally friendly. Its proprietary formula is safer for you and your vehicle."

"Optimum Tire Shine is a completely different kind of tire dressing. It contains no solvents, VOCs, or any other hazardous compound. Instead, it contains methicones, which are both safe for your tires and safe for the environment. By replacing the petroleum solvents with methicones, Optimum has eliminated the risk of ozone, which is caused by the release of harmful fumes by solvents."

and on and on. I personally love the Optimum products that I have tried and the fact that they are "environmentally friendly" makes it even better.

BigAl3
07-01-2008, 02:09 PM
optimum products are great and i haven`t been let down by anything i`ve tried from them. like any product, it shouldn`t matter if it`s talked about or not, if YOU like it that`s all that matters...

Mindflux
07-01-2008, 02:57 PM
There are a huge amount of threads on autopia regarding optimum. You just see them abbreviated

"ONR", "OID", "OPP" and so on.

Bobarell
07-01-2008, 02:57 PM
I have heard about their products all over this forum but I was just suprised that noone had brought them up here yet. They are top of the line products whether you care about eco friendly or not.

If we are talking Eco Friendly than we need to talk about Optimum!!

jayjacque
07-01-2008, 09:26 PM
The whole water base non-solvent green eco friendly craze - Everybody and every company (even mine) is getting on the bandwagon these days. I hear it so much I tend to tune it out cuz I don`t know if it`s hype, or stating the truth but it`s happening across the board with most other products as well, so what`s the big deal? You know what I mean? Like I walked into a mattress store the other day and they tried to sell me a "green" bed. It`s was all eco enviro blah blah, so it was even green in color! I about puked. Sorry it`s just a little too much sometimes! Oh but I do like Optimum products btw

BigJimZ28
07-01-2008, 09:29 PM
optimum products are great and i haven`t been let down by anything i`ve tried from them. like any product, it shouldn`t matter if it`s talked about or not, if YOU like it that`s all that matters...

There are a huge amount of threads on autopia regarding optimum. You just see them abbreviated

"ONR", "OID", "OPP" and so on.

guys his post is about the ECO Friendless of the the products

(I reacted the same when I first read his post:werd:)

Holden_C04
07-01-2008, 09:40 PM
I think it has something to do with the fact that this forum is a few days old.

Scottwax
07-01-2008, 10:17 PM
I know of at least one website that sells Optimum products touts the `green` aspect.