PDA

View Full Version : alternative to SIP

Pages : 1 [2]

SuperBee364
07-02-2008, 09:46 AM
I`ll mention Megs #83. Great polish in my opinion, and it has comparable cut to SIP...maybe just a little more.

How does 83 work on hard paints, Casey? That`s the one thing I always liked about SIP: unless it was a really soft paint, SIP was gonna cut it, and cut it *fast*. Hard GM, new Mercedes... they would all just give it up to PFW and SIP.

Eisen Hulk
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Hey, Supe. IMHO, it`s just a notch below SIP on hard clears. I`ve started out on a couple of hard clears with #83, and it simply wasn`t getting it done fast enough (This was especially true on a VW Beetle I polished a couple of weeks ago). I then bumped it up to SIP, and I noticed better/faster results, but still not to my liking. I jumped up to #95 and then...well, we all know what that means.....HOLY MOLY!!! :waxing:

Bottom line, if I`m up against a fairly hard clear, I`ll probably reach for SIP instead of #83. #83 is still a very nice polish, IMO.

How does 83 work on hard paints, Casey? That`s the one thing I always liked about SIP: unless it was a really soft paint, SIP was gonna cut it, and cut it *fast*. Hard GM, new Mercedes... they would all just give it up to PFW and SIP.

mixxer
07-02-2008, 02:04 PM
keepem coming fellas !

zaxjax
07-03-2008, 06:01 AM
Kent

M83 will dust

M105 will dust

You can add a drop of OP to it and works better

I`m looking at the Meguiar`s Condition Creme once I rid myself of some porduct.