PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with Surf City Garage Nano Shine Glaze Coat?

s-one
06-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok so the awesome guys at Autogeek shipped my order with a complimentary bottle of the SCG Hi-Def Nano Shine Glaze Coat. I had originally ordered the Collinite #845 as the wax to use. So now I have both. I`m not sure if Autogeek was telling me I forgot something and must use the SCG stuff wit the 845 or they are just being nice or even both. Any how, do I use the 845 first? Or the SCG Glaze Coat first? Or are they just two of the same things and I either use one or the other?

Thanks,

s-one

Legacy
06-28-2008, 05:54 PM
I believe AG is not going to handle SCG products and probably are try to get rid of the rest of their inventory. Not to say that what they gave you is junk. If you use both products, always glaze first before waxing.

s-one
06-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Excellent thank you Legacy... off to to the garage to glaze!

Gemini13
06-28-2008, 08:23 PM
I believe AG is not going to handle SCG products and probably are try to get rid of the rest of their inventory. Not to say that what they gave you is junk. If you use both products, always glaze first before waxing.

I agree with this but Surf City suggest you use the "glaze coat" atop the nano seal. So I dont know. I also read that there trying to reduce there inventory on somethings to make room for new stuff but the intend to carry SCG in the future.

s-one
06-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Ack!! I put the SCG glaze on and I couldn`t buff it off! I don`t have a portal cable so I have to hand wipe it off and my microfiber towels couldn`t wipe it off. In the end, I just took a microfiber pad and 845 right over the glaze and I believe it`s off now. Well it is since I`ve taken the 845 off and I didn`t see the glaze anymore. No wonder AG dumped this stuff off to me. LOL!

juliom2
03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
and..... How`s the Shine on package? (seal and glaze)

is it worth the try?