PDA

View Full Version : Business Flyers

Brosekiah
06-27-2008, 11:54 PM
I want to start up a business doing a few cars a week to make some extra cash. I have been searching all over and I can`t seem to find a template for some business flyers. I really have 0 graphic design skills and I was just wondering if anyone here could help me find a template or give me some ideas to take an existing one and transform it into something for this type of business.

Thanks

Mike

brwill2005
06-28-2008, 09:13 AM
I want to start up a business doing a few cars a week to make some extra cash. I have been searching all over and I can`t seem to find a template for some business flyers. I really have 0 graphic design skills and I was just wondering if anyone here could help me find a template or give me some ideas to take an existing one and transform it into something for this type of business.

Thanks

Mike

Honestly, it is not difficult to design an effective flier in MS Word. Do not worry about fancy graphics, but rather the wording and selling point of your flier. Include a call to action, such as a summer special or coupon. More importantly, is where and how you are going to distribute them. Do not expect a quick or hefty return from fliers, unless you are passing out tens of thousands of them.