PDA

View Full Version : Eco Touch

Eco Touch
06-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Hello Autopia,

This is Jim Dudra, I am the co-founder of Eco Touch and wanted to make a quick introduction to our company and products. We launched in `07 and have been dedicated to creating a comprehensive line of earth-friendly and people-safe products.

Currently Eco Touch offers four products:

• Waterless Car Wash + Polish

• Dashboard + Trim

• Carpet + Upholstery

• Metal Polish

So what makes our products and company "green"? A few things...

• Formulation. Everything manufactured is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of any VOCs, synthetic fragrances or dyes. We refuse to use any harmful solvents or surfactants in our products.

• Transparency, we openly disclose ingredients on our packaging and website as we feel it is our consumers right to know what they are exposing themselves, kids, pets, or customers to.

• Third-party validation for our business practices by Co-op America. If you are unfamiliar with Co-op America I encourage you to check out what it means to be a certified green business at www(dot)coopamerica(dot)org

• My Co-founder, Anne Ruozzi, is the newly appointed chairwoman of the NAPDR`s (National Association of Professional Detailers) Envrionmental Compliance Council, or ECC. The ECC will serve as a resource for detailers looking for ways to become more environmentally-sensitive. The ECC will also be help shape environmental standards in the detailing industry.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Bobby G
06-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi Jim!

Welcome to Autopia, and thank you for telling us about your products. I had to remove your comment asking Autopia members to contact you for review. I want to make this area open to manufactures to discuss their products and "green" issues, but the solicitation rules stand. I will mention for our members on your behalf that our sponsor Autogeek.net carries the full Eco Touch line.

db

Meghan P
06-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Jim, nice to see you over here!

Eco Touch
06-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Great, thank you David.

Good to see you too Meghan!

Holden_C04
06-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Welcome, Eco Touch. I suspect the environmental cause is going to take flight soon.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make a formal introduction in the `Welcome` section and tell us a little more about yourself and your company.

Fast400
06-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Bringin back an oldie but goody
I use eco detailing spray (carnuba and beeswax). It works well when final drying....except when I come back to my car it`s literally covered in bee poop! None of the surrounding cars are affected to this degree. What gives? Are the bees pissed about using their wax...��

dcjredline
06-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Was that an attempt to be funny?

PA DETAILER
06-29-2016, 06:59 AM
ECO TOUCH is the real deal. I have used several of their products in the past. Good products. Always wondered about their new AIO paint polish & wax.

JohnZ3MC
06-29-2016, 10:14 AM
I`m with PA Detailer. I use their waterless wash on the DD and their spray bottles are extremely high quality, prized for reuse. They sell the wash in a concentrate so the price gets even better that way.

JBM
06-29-2016, 04:40 PM
Jeesh , their in Dover NH? I could stop by on my way to Maine!

dcjredline
06-29-2016, 05:36 PM
After trying many tire dressings from sprays to gels I like the EcoTouch the most! Never streaks even if the tire is damp or warmed up some from the sun. I have a 32oz bottle of Meguiars Trim & Tire gel just sitting in the basement if anyone is interested in paying for shipping. I separated an 8oz bottle from it and still haven`t used 4oz. So let`s call it 26oz for someone who wants it.