PDA

View Full Version : why dress codes are important!

baseballlover1
06-26-2008, 10:42 PM
i was showed this in my history class. Lucky my private school jokes about this actually haha.

YouTube - Dress Codes and Guns (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZSETZsBW1wI)

Jscort98
06-27-2008, 01:14 AM
LOL. Is that an armory in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Lumadar
06-27-2008, 01:46 AM
lmao....that`s insane that kid is the next Houdini!

imported_shine
06-27-2008, 06:29 AM
I`d like to see him try to walk half normal with all of those. No one would suspect anything!

baseballlover1
06-27-2008, 08:22 AM
I`d like to see him try to walk half normal with all of those. No one would suspect anything!

...noooo he would look normal... ever heard of the crip walk? haha now we know why they walk like that haha

Bert
06-27-2008, 08:34 AM

I think the video is just trying to make a point of how a kid can easily hide weapons on them not that someone would really try this.

imported_themightytimmah
06-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Anyone else think Isaac Hayes from I`m Gonna Git You Sucka when they saw that tape?

charlesaferg
06-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Soooo old....

Bad example anyways.

Oh no, a kid with a bunch of guns we`re helpless!

:wall

...It`s the one guy with a single weapon and a concealed carry permit who is willing to defend himself and his loved ones from crazies like this that ultimately count.

baseballlover1
06-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Soooo old....

Bad example anyways.

Oh no, a kid with a bunch of guns we`re helpless!

:wall

...It`s the one guy with a single weapon and a concealed carry permit who is willing to defend himself and his loved ones from crazies like this that ultimately count.

how many people carry concealed guns? I know i dont... i only know 2 people who do. And 1 is a cop.

imported_themightytimmah
06-28-2008, 06:20 PM
how many people carry concealed guns? I know i dont... i only know 2 people who do. And 1 is a cop.

A number of my friends do. As soon as I get out of the dorms, I`m going to get a CWP.

baseballlover1
06-28-2008, 08:17 PM
A number of my friends do. As soon as I get out of the dorms, I`m going to get a CWP.

Good lord you must live in a town with a lot of violence. There isnt much at all in roanoke (if your not in the wrong side of town).

imported_PaPaHoFF
06-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Im suprised his pants are still on his hips lol. Must be really heavy and trying to walk with a shotgun in your pants.. right lol. I know plenty of people that carry guns but its all who you surround yourself with. I personally try to avoid those types of people because only bad things can come out of it.

jbone
06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
guns can still be concealed while wearing school uniforms. If someone really wants to get in and start shooting, a dress code is not going to stop them.

RDAVEX7
06-28-2008, 10:16 PM
A friend of mine carries a 9mm on him everywhere he goes with a cwp. He cant take it in banks, stores, etc. We were in a parking lot at night in a crowd and about 100 people when the police came swarming in looking for the guy with the gun! Turns out someone in the crowd had seen it in his jacket and called the police to check it out. Nothing happend and he had all the proper cwp, etc. but man, that put a hitch in our plans that night. I cant convince him to leave it at home or at least in the car.

I know from experiance that your life can change 180 degrees in the blink of an eye just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time or having to defend yourself and if you have a gun on you it might not help the situation either way.

baseballlover1
06-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Im suprised his pants are still on his hips lol. Must be really heavy and trying to walk with a shotgun in your pants.. right lol. I know plenty of people that carry guns but its all who you surround yourself with. I personally try to avoid those types of people because only bad things can come out of it.

...trust me.. I KNOW what it is like to walk with something in my pants... we will call it the "shotgun". lol!

... sorry sophmore in high school here. im aloud to make a fool of myself hahaha