PDA

View Full Version : DP Waterless Auto Wash

SuperBee364
06-19-2008, 09:57 PM
So I just searched around for threads on this stuff. Doesn`t seem to be much information around.

I`m sure there`s gotta be a few peeps on Autopia that have tried it. Would love to hear some opinions on it. It would have to be *very* good stuff at that price level, though.

I`m also curious about DP Four-In-One, but once again, it`s so much more money than ONR...

imported_DJBAILEY
06-20-2008, 12:50 AM
I tried the DP 4-in-1 last year when AG was out of ONR. I didn`t care for the smell at all. I seems to do everything that ONR can do though. I liked the shine ONR left behind better. The ONR seemed to leave behind a bit more protection as far as beading goes. I switched back to ONR.

Bert
06-20-2008, 07:43 AM
So I just searched around for threads on this stuff. Doesn`t seem to be much information around.

I`m sure there`s gotta be a few peeps on Autopia that have tried it. Would love to hear some opinions on it. It would have to be *very* good stuff at that price level, though.

I`m also curious about DP Four-In-One, but once again, it`s so much more money than ONR...

I have never tried the waterless wash (I assume it is similar to PB Spray and Wipe?) but DP 4 in 1 cleans similar to ONR. If ONR is cheaper as you say, I will just stick with ONR.

I am guess not many have used the waterless wash since a gal of it cost around $45 and a gal of S&W costs around $33 if memory serves correct.