PDA

View Full Version : Owner of "Formula 113" is a real class act. NOT! Must watch this video!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ProStreetCamaro
06-19-2008, 03:23 PM
From what I understand he has posted on here and been banned for advertising etc etc.

Well anyway here he is at a local car show and cruise in ocean city MD.

WARNING FOR LANGUAGE

YouTube - Wax Daddy visits Anthony`s at Ocean City MD, 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhtKhI7imss)

I just wanted to post this to show everybody what kind of guy he really is in case anybody uses any of his products. I know myself I do like the Bead-X quick detailer they sell but after watching this video I lost any respect for this guy.

blownvert
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
cant knock him he prob can detail better than anyone on this board that big man with that loud mouth. lol :bolt

Holden_C04
06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Ha, that is what happens when Fat Tony joins the auto detailing industry.

russde
06-19-2008, 04:20 PM
You know, I like products from folks that I have some respect for...I can`t imagine Barry Meguiar acting like that or the owner of Palm Beach Motoring either.

I`d give him a pass on one or two f-bombs because it was obvious he was blasted, but jeez, every third word? He needs one of those vocabulary courses.

LastDetail
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
I think it also has a lot to do with the culture, sounds like he is from the NYC/Jersey area. They have a whole language based on the F-word. Not to mention the fact that he seemed pretty blitzed.

Scottwax
06-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Why am I not suprised? Even less suprised that he would actually post the video.

imported_gators241987
06-19-2008, 04:53 PM
I`d be pissed too if I couldnt see my feet

Way2SSlow
06-20-2008, 06:26 AM
Talk about a beach body..... There are some vids of him with no shirt on that come up to the right when you watch that one.

The language doesnt bother me. I`m not easily offended, but dont go into someone`s place of business like that and show your @$$. Come into my shop and talk to me like that and see what happens. I dont care if he`s drunk on the curb telling me to melt my tires, I`d just have laughed it off like the dude probably did, but I surely wouldnt be posting drunken videos of myself on Youtube EVER...let alone if I run a business.

At the last Impala event here in GA, some guys mentioned that they were hooked on 113. Ofcourse, their cars werent prepped to autopian standards, but I have to say that I wasnt crazy about the look.

Ruddell
06-20-2008, 07:10 AM
I`d be pissed too if I couldnt see my feet

I bet that isn`t the only thing he hasn`t seen in a while :D

imported_sal329
06-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Lol I was watching a few of his other videos, this guy makes me laugh I will just leave it at that.

imported_sal329
06-20-2008, 10:49 AM
I think it also has a lot to do with the culture, sounds like he is from the NYC/Jersey area. They have a whole language based on the F-word. Not to mention the fact that he seemed pretty blitzed.

yes I love this stereotype based off guys like the one in the video

eyezack87
06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I bet that isn`t the only thing he hasn`t seen in a while :D

:think2 :nervous: :rofl :nervous:

imported_FJF
06-20-2008, 03:56 PM
What`s the big frucking deal? He had a few frucking drinks and used some frucking frank language. He wasn`t detailing at the time, nor does any of this have anything to do with frucking detailing. He used frucking adult words and he is a frucking adult.

As for his weight and his general appearance, who gives a flying fruck? It`s a childish cheap shot that doesn`t say much for the intellect of the accuser.

:(

Way2SSlow
06-20-2008, 04:21 PM
What`s the big frucking deal? He had a few frucking drinks and used some frucking frank language. He wasn`t detailing at the time, nor does any of this have anything to do with frucking detailing. He used frucking adult words and he is a frucking adult.

As for his weight and his general appearance, who gives a flying fruck? It`s a childish cheap shot that doesn`t say much for the intellect of the accuser.

:(

Uh huh. Did you watch the video? Did you see the way he talked to the people behind the counter of that restaurant. It seems to me that he`s got a way higher opinion of himself than he should. You`re right though.... we shouldnt make fun of his weight.....the shots about his beach body probably wouldnt bring him back to earth anyway. It`s ok to love yourself, but dont talk down to people....ESPECIALLY people that will be handling your food.

Karma is a b***ch fat boy....one of these days somebody is going to shut that mouth for him.

imported_Dave1
06-20-2008, 04:47 PM

As for his weight and his general appearance, who gives a flying fruck? (

....:har:......