PDA

View Full Version : Autopia Marketplace

Bobby G
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
I am very please to announce the Autopia Marketplace Directory (http://www.autopia.org/directory).

This new resource is a hand generated directory of brands, products, merchants and services of interest to the general Autopia community. In its BETA release, all of the "FREE" listings were generated by me by scouring the Internet and other sources.

For Autopia visitors, the Autopia Marketplace Directory is a great way to find detailers in their area or be introduced to car care brands and products they never knew existed.

For Autopia Members, the Autopia Marketplace Directory is a great way to find special deals and get discount coupons.

For Autopia Advertisers & Sponsors, the Autopia Marketplace Directory is the best way to reach an eager audience at a rate that can`t be beat.

Coming in the next few days:

The following features were not ready for the first BETA release, but will be launched as I complete testing/debugging:

- Radius Search (helps find detailers and retailers in your zip code range)

- Coupon distribution (our Gold & Platinum advertisers will be able to distribute coupons )

- Hot Specials (our Platinum advertiser`s hottest deals will be available in one convenient place).

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated.

~ David

mose
08-11-2008, 12:42 PM
David,

We have traded emails a couple times and was wondering about a couple/few things.

When I try to do a search under "Auto Detailers" in California why do I get a bunch of retailers in other states?

If I put in my zipcode it will bring up my business name but if i do another zipcode, that is one grid over, it won`t bring me up at all. Is there anyway to do a city search and have it bring up JUST the detailer in Sacramento? Without all the retailers?

Maybe I am doing something wrong.....just looking for some guidance!!

Beleive me.......I truly appreciate all the work you do!!

Thank you for everything!!

Mike

Greg Nichols
08-12-2008, 08:22 PM
David,

Again this is a huge help. However, when will the updates you mentioned on 6-18-08 come online? I sure would like to see this all worked out before much longer, as the "season" is coming near to over in two months time.........for some of us.

Holden_C04
08-12-2008, 08:24 PM
The zip code search I find is not very useful. No matter what zip code/postal code I enter, I get the same results.

Greg Nichols
08-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Either just entering a state or zip would be the easiest for potential customers. If the zip code range could be added so any zip within 50miles of you would pull up your ad. In some states, like mine, I`m the only ad I can find so having the ability to search for detailers state wide, benefits detailers like me.

Cheers,